Probably the most challenging part of replacing your current model with one of the many Xpelair bathroom fans available is deciding on which one of their fabulous products to choose from. Regardless if you are in need to install a fan in your bathroom or main living area, Xpelair takes pride in every product, making sure that their systems are energy efficient, affordable and of exceptional quality cooling fan
1. Xpelair X1M100 Inline Duct – Up until now there has always been a distasteful noise and bulkiness associated with centrifugal ducted systems. This new Xpelair X1M100 low profile unit provides an abundance of usable power while saving a lot of space. This range is perfect for ducted areas with limited space such as shower rooms, bathrooms, utility rooms and kitchens.
2. Xpelair GX – These window wall fans feature a pull cord and are designed to use in large bathrooms, small offices, kitchens and utility rooms. They exceed energy regulations with their high efficiency, axial fans. The Xpelair GX models come with a universal mounting kit that can be used on a wall, panel or in a window. They also have a silent shutter feature for quiet operation and an integrated safety finger guard.
3. Xpelair SL100 – This slimline extractor fan is designed for modern living with its wafer-thin, wall-hugging grille. The unit is bright white and ideal for shower rooms, bathrooms, toilets or any other small room without ventilation. The Xpelair SL100 is one of the market’s most low profile fans. These aren’t just attractive and efficient models either, installation is a breeze.
4. Xpelair DX100 Range – Compact, stylish and easy to use are the words associated with these systems. The Xpelair DX100 fans feature a gentle flowing grille design that blends nicely with any type of ceiling or wall decor and their shallow depth makes for an easy window install. This product line includes outer grille and ducting, air operated backdraught shutter, humidstat, automatic control, pull cord and timer.
5. Xpelair LV100 – This low voltage extractor type of fan has been specifically designed to install directly over or in the splash area zone while maintaining safety levels. While these are mounted in the shower, the SELV transformer is not within reach of whoever is in the bathtub. Also these Xpelair bathroom fans use 12V extra low voltage for safety to completely offer a peaceful mind, even if you have children splashing around.